If you need to improve your LinkedIn presence, you might want to attend my upcoming presentation: Using LinkedIn to Grow Your Business. I’m teaching this for the Small Business Development Center on Friday, May 20th at 9am.
5/20/20119:00 AM – 12:00 PMLocation: UH SBDC, 2302 Fannin, Suite 200,
Houston, Texas 77002
LinkedIn is a powerful networking tool that has many benefits for business owners. Even if you are already on LinkedIn it’s likely you aren’t tapping into its full potential. In this hands-on I workshop you will discover how a LinkedIn strategy will generate new customers, improve your business development, and assist in your sales research efforts.
You will walk away with the “how to” of:
- Improving your profile
- Choosing a memorable profile picture
- Searching for business contacts, friends, and colleagues
- Securing and giving online recommendations
- Actively participating
- Using the “requesting an introduction” feature
- Finding tools to keep you organized
- Adding content from other sites
- Creating goals and measuring success
Online registration is $39; pay at the door is $59.