Next Friday, August 12th, I am giving a presentation on “Creating a Facebook Business Page.” For those who attended last month’s “Beyond 2.0 – Using Social Media Effectively” this is an extended view of setting up and using a Facebook business page.
Facebook is the largest social networking site on the planet and is now being used by small businesses to set up meetings, conduct research, promote collaboration and market business. Attend this workshop and learn how to connect with your audience in new and exciting ways.
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn:
- How to create a Facebook page for your business
- The basic components of Facebook
- The most important types of information to share and with what frequency
- Tips on how to visually engage prospects and customers
- The anatomy and features of successful sites
- How to integrate Facebook into your marketing strategy and branding
- Proficient using a mouse and keyboard
- Proficient navigating the Internet
- Able to save and retrieve files in various formats
- An email account you can access remotely
If you pre-register and pay online, the class is $39. If you pay at the door it’s $59.