This week’s blogging roundup, featuring posts on the blogs and the mini-blogs:
In Her Bayou City, we have “Video Pick: How to Mix a Classic Greek Salad – Martha Stewart – YouTube” with a recipe that’s simple enough I may actually make it.
I spotlight the current Houston Grand Opera performance in “Audio Pick: Ana María Martínez Sings Madame Butterfly at HGO by HPM Arts & Culture, SoundCloud” (Hispanic Houston).
Check out “Houston’s Best Tex-Mex restaurants” for some old favorites that are still making the “top of” lists (Hispanic Houston).
For those of you looking to make a trip, check out “HPD Tips Protect Your Home” (Hispanic Houston).
I performed a 10-second audio experiment in “Easy podcasting with SoundCloud” (SandraSays).
“Julep’s Alba Huerta is one of the best, Food & Wine” spotlighting one of Houston’s mixologists as one of the best in the country.
And a few events from Hispanic Houston:
- Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Latina Roundtable on Friday, February 20, 2015
- Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Networking & Business Development Expo on Tuesday, February 24, 2015
- National Hispanic Professional Organization Networking Mixer on Thursday, March 5, 2015
- Go Tejano Committee 24th Annual Mariachi Invitational on Saturday, March 14, 2015
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Go Tejano Day on Sunday, March 15, 2015