I’ve pulled together a few Storify boards from sessions I attended at the TechStreet Houston conference this week. I hope this helps you, in case you didn’t, or even if you did, attend.
Presenter: Kristi L. Jackson, Women CEO Project
About the session:
It doesn’t matter how much knowledge you have if you’re not savvy on how to package it, market your skills and brand your awesome. This hands on, content filled course will teach you how to leverage budget friendly, yet strategic tools for business development, increased brand influence, and to expand your reach. Attendees will learn:
- How to create your own knowledge based platform that draws in leads, develops your expert angle and increase your profit streams
- How to connect and develop business with key influencers and decision makers through strategic collaborations
- How to create a digital content plan in combination with a multi-level marketing scope to increase your brand exposure globally
- How to leverage new digital tools, knowledge and energy of others to create your own diverse products, services, events and platforms
- Participants will receive a 44 page, digital eGuide and action plan by attending this course
Having trouble viewing this Storify board? Visit the original.