I’ve pulled together a few Storify boards from sessions I attended at the TechStreet Houston conference this week. I hope this helps you, in case you didn’t, or even if you did, attend.
- Moderator: Danielle Forget Shield – President at 825 Basics, LLC
- Suzan Deison – President at Greater Houston Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- LaShonda Anderson-Williams – SMB&D General Manager at Microsoft
- Muge Wood – Director of Dynamics Industry Architects at Microsoft
- Dr. Melanie Johnson – Director of Education at Space Center Houston
- Shelley Armato – CEO & President at MySmartPlans & Marathon Digital Services
- Leigh Ann Arnold – Program Manager at Center for Houston’s Future
- Nina Godiwalla – CEO at MindWorks
- LEAN IN Story – Birgit Kamps President of Hire Universe LLC
- Special Recognition & Presentation: Nation’s Most Powerful Woman Entrepreneur Maria Rios – CEO at Nation Waste, Inc.
About the Roundtable:
With women comprising just 4% of corporate CEOs, 14% of executive officers and 20% of America’s government officials, we’re facing a persistent leadership gap at the highest levels. This powerful women’s roundtable will to unlock the full potential of women in Business, Technology, Engineering, Education, Healthcare, Entrepreneurship and Nonprofit organizations.
Our awe-inspiring panel of women executives will engage in enlightening and empowering discussions that will energize women to take their businesses and careers to new levels of success. This is a phenomenal platform for you to learn from female power players about how to grow personally, professionally, and profitably while closing the executive leadership gap! Join us for this empowering conversation with successful, dynamic, and influential women executives and entrepreneurs to gain insights and guidance on what it takes to get to the top.
Having trouble viewing this Storify board? Visit the original!