If you follow me on Twitter, and any other place, you are warned that next week it’s going to be all about Hispanicize 2015 #Hispz15.
Have I mentioned that I’m giving a presentation on Saturday? The NACCS Tejas Foco 2015 will be held from Thursday, February 26, 2015 to Saturday, February 28, 2015. I’m speaking in Saturday at 9 a.m.
Whether your goals are recruitment, engagement or research, digital media offers tremendous reach with little investment. Discover which tools offer the best results from communications professionals
Latina Bloggers Connect has a great list of Social Media Conferences that spans the entire year of 2015. Want to schedule out your year? Then you absolutely need to check out this list.
And, by the way, they publish the list every year in December, so you can check back to find next year’s list took.
Here are a few highlights:
- February 19-21, Dad 2.0 Summit, San Francisco, CA
- February 19-22, Lifestyle Bloggers National Conference, Los Angeles, CA
- March 13-17, SXSW, Austin, TX
- March 16-20, Hispanicize, Miami, Fl — I’m going to this one!!
- April 29 – May 3rd, Mom 2.0 Summit, Scottsdale, AZ
- July 16-18, BlogHer, New York, NY
- September 25-27, Blog Elevated, Galveston, TX
Do you have any to add?
* * *
SOURCE: 2015 Social Media Conferences || Latina Bloggers Connect
Image source: PublicDomainPictures / Pixabay