I don’t talk politics or religion on my blogs, usually. But the pay gap is a reality, not politics. For today, Equal Pay Day, I am sharing a video from Pew Research Center, that looks at today’s pay gap, its history and the impact of its persistence.
* * *
- Today Is Equal Pay Day: How Can We Finally Close The Gender Wage Gap? | Fast Company | Business + Innovation.
- Inside Wall Street’s Persistent Wage Gap | Fast Company | Business + Innovation
- Why Tech Leaders Are Mixed On Reddit’s End To Salary Negotiations | Fast Company | Business + Innovation
- For women, asking for a raise is damned if you do or don’t | CNBC
- Why Women Don’t Negotiate Their Job Offers | HBR
- Social incentives for gender differences in the propensity to initiate negotiations: Sometimes it does hurt to ask | Science Direct
- Women Still Earn a Lot Less Than Men | The New York Times