Today is Blog Action Day. What’s that?
On October 15th – Blog Action Day, bloggers around the web will unite to put a single important issue on everyone’s mind.
In its inaugural year, Blog Action Day will be co-ordinating bloggers to tackle the issue of the environment.
Resources & Other blogs:
- Blog Action Day
- Blog Action Day: How Social Media is Greening the Planet, at Conversation Agent
- A Cause Worth Joining: Stand Up, Speak Out, everydotconnects
- How Can Bloggers Be Environmentally Responsible?, at problogger
- Join Blog Action Day, Get a Nobel Peace Prize, at mashable
- Easy Ways to Live Greener, at Lifehacker
- Blog Action Day: 7 Tips on Eating Differently To Impact Climate Change, from Influential Marketing Blog
- Blog Action Day – How can bloggers help the environment?, at Blogging Tips
- Celebrating Blog Action Day with Mongabay, at Inside AdSense
- Happy Blog Action Day!, at Beth’s Blog
- Blog Action Day, at Direct2Dell
- A list of The Top 35 Environmental Blogs, at Read/WriteWeb