Ad Age is now accepting accepting applications for their annual Multicultural Agency of the Year award. This award honors “the best shops targeting ethnic consumers.” Latin Works was last year’s winner, for the second year in a row.
Submissions are due by November 5, 2013. Go to the Ad Age article announcing the call for in-depth info on what you’ll need to apply. Here’s a short list of what you’ll need to submit, for those of you interested:
- Three to five of your very best client case studies
- A picture of your growth
- A detailed list of client account wins and loses
- A description of your agency culture in 250 words or less
- A few photos that you think represent your agency
- Your multicultural insights, specific to your target consumers
And be aware that your submissions are probably going to be published if you are chosen, or even if they’re just interesting.