I spent last week at the 4th Annual Hispanicize. Described as the “iconic annual event for Latino trendsetters and newsmakers in social media, journalism, marketing, film, music and innovation,” the event brings together experts in these areas to discuss how to reach the Hispanic market.
I anticipate that at some point, soon, I am going to write several posts from my many many notes from the five-day conference. For now, I am sharing the links to the Storify boards I created in real-time at the panels and workshops I attended.
In no particular order…
- Roundtable on State of Hispanic Social Media
- The State of Hispanic Journalism 2013
- Hispanic Market Trends 2013
- Changes in Hispanic Media Relations panel
- Connecting with the Digital Latinas
- Dad Bloggers
- Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Google and Youtube Latino
- Latino Insights into the World of Gaming Entertainment
- Managing your social media personas
- Scent Marketing
- Online Activism session
- Working with Spanish-Dominant Bloggers
- 15 Minutes of Genius: Marketer’s Edition
- 15 Minutes of Genius: Journalists Edition
- 15 Minutes of Genius: Blogger Edition
These are just a few of the boards I created. You can find all of them at http://storify.com/SandraSays/. And the follow-up is coming.
By the way, here’s the hashtag report from the conference, shared by a community member.
— Written by: Sandra Fernandez